sábado, 22 de novembro de 2014

my-self

I'm in love indeed.
But I'm in love with myself.
Because in the end, on this Earth, I'm the only one who is not gonna abandon me.
I'm the only one who needs me.
I'm the only one who depends on me.
I'm the only one who really cares about me.
I'm the only one who can really understands me, the one who really knows all the reasons behind my actions.
I'm the only person who is never going to abandon me because I truly love me.
Is not because I'm jealous or insecure that I'm going to abandon me.

Any other person can abandon me because of that. Actually they did. All of them abandoned me because I'm not perfect.
I loved them, but they abandoned me.
Some of them said that they really liked me, but the couldn't stand someone like me. Because I'm too much... so they just go away. 
But I won't. 

I won't leave myself alone.
I will not abandon me because I'm not perfect.
And even if I hated myself, I wouldn't go away from me... Where can I go?
I'm the only one who belongs to me.
I love myself... and this love is old.
Is not something new that someone might not trust because is at the beginning.
No... this case of love between me and myself is as old as I am.
So yes, I'm in love!
And I'm gonna take a better care of me from now on.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário