quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2014

same old # 2

Once I've read somewhere that there's nothing better than an old enemy, because he knows you very well, so you can always find yourself - in case you've lost your way back to your true self - because the old enemy is gonna show how you were so you can remember the person you really are, free from all the weight that glory and victory or failure can bring over you.

I deeply disagree with that. Cuz I'm fighting an old enemy right now. One of my oldest enemy is the insecurity, and the second one is distrust. I have serious trust issues. 

I'm tempted to think that is not my fault, because I've been cheated so many times, and hurt and I've heard so many lies that now it's really difficult for me to trust someone.

I mean... how can I know that you are telling the truth?
What if you are lying to me like everybody else did?
All the others have lied to me, why would you be different?
Why with you everything would be different?
Should I just lower my shields and let you defeat me?
I'm feeling very vulnerable, and I hate this feeling.

So, there's nothing fun or comfortable about old enemies.
Just because they know you very well they can finish you with only one blow.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário