terça-feira, 25 de março de 2014

modern lies

He told me he was happy.
He told me he was enjoying his life at most.
He told me he was smart.
I didn't believe him... not even for a sec but I still allowed him to talk.
In the end, he asked me for a "sexting"... 
So I asked him: "Do you know how pathetic you are? This is how you are enjoying your life "at most"?"
I thought I was pathetic, but then I realised that I'm not, because I'm honest to myself. I don't lie to anyone, not even for me anymore.
So I realised that I'm finally free... Lonely, but free. 
He otherwise... He's just a stupid guy deluding himself trying to make up for all the shit his life is, having "sex" online and thinking he's happy.
I know something is missing in my life and that makes all the difference to me.
Maybe he is actually happy... Who I am to judge despite that I am judging?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário