quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2016

out of place

It feels like April.
The breeze, the sun slowly losing its power of heat, the leaves falling, and this melancholy in my heart.
It  feels like home.
The cold outside, and the warmth inside of a cup of cappuccino.
It feels like yesterday.
I close the door behind me as I look at the loved ones doing their businesses, while I complain about something wrong that happened in my day.
It feels like a hug.
The sadness as such filling my soul and I just watch that look into your eyes that makes me melt inside.
It feels like a dream...
I am now where I am supposed to be for the rest of my life, even though my heart aches for the sunny down.
It feels like happiness.
All the memories of another Autumn, another falling, another leaves, another house, another country, another people, another breath, another stars but the same old moon up in the sky.
It feels like a moment.
That moment when I finally feel belonging to somewhere else than myself.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário